How to Apply
All interested candidates for PL-1 positions (categorical pediatric internship) should apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We only accept ERAS applications for these positions and do not accept any applications by mail or fax for these positions.
Due to the extremely high level of interest in this Pediatric Residency Program, we have established suggested guidelines for your consideration.
- USMLE Step 1 - ≥86 no more than two attempts
- USMLE Step 2 CK- ≥86 no more than two attempts
- USMLE Step 2 CS passing grade
- USMLE Step 3 - >80 (in order to complete your application, this test must be completed before rank date)
- ECFMG certification
- Graduation within 5 years
- No US clinical skills required; however, if you have completed this it will help your application
- We only sponsor H-1B Visas.
- Three letters of recommendations
- Dean’s letter of recommendation
For further information please call (718) 960-6635.